The office of the College International / Housing Department has been established 15 years ago with the mission to provide safe and reliable accommodation to international students of the various universities and other courses in Budapest. Our office is situated in the building of McDaniel College (Bethlen Gabor square 2., Budapest; room no.: 202)
At the moment we have over a 1200 different kind of apartments in our database.
Here we would like to introduce our work procedures from the initial contact until you can move into your chosen apartment.
- Please check our database and / or email us your preferences.
- After initial contact we will set up a meeting with you.
- At this appointment we will help you narrow down your choices and upon deciding on a few interesting apartments our staff will accompany you to have a look on them. For this service we ask 20 EUR for showing the first 4 appartments.
- When you have made your decision we help you finish the paperwork. The lease contract is bilingual. You may choose that besides the mandatory Hungarian you would like to have your copy in English or German. Please, do not forget to bring your ID card or passport; we are going to need it to fill the contract.
- To sign the contract the owner usually asks for the first payment on the spot. You are going to need the amount of three month rental fees with you. (Two month worth of money as a security/deposit payment and the first month rental fee.)
Of course, the mentioned deposit will be given back to you when your contract expires and you leave the apartment.
During your stay, if you have any problems with your new home in Budapest, please feel free to contact me.
See you soon!
Ms. Aranka Pálfi
Head of Housing Department
College International INC.
Bethlen Gábor tér 2.
Monday – Thursday: 9am - 5pm
Friday: 9am - 2,30 pm